MONTREAL, Nov. 10, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - National Bank of Canada will be releasing its fourth quarter and fiscal 2015 results at about 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, December 2, 2015.
The conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors will take place on Wednesday afternoon, December 2, 2015 and will be accessible either live or off line, by phone or webcast.
Conference call of fourth quarter and fiscal 2015 results ended October 31, 2015:
- Conference call will take place on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-340-2217 / 1-866-862-3930 (Access code: 1937377#)
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information, and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call:
- The conference call recording will be available until December 30, 2015 by dialling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 and entering access code 4796186#.
About National Bank of Canada
With $216 billion in assets as at July 31, 2015, National Bank of Canada (www.nbc.ca), together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups. The Bank has more than 20,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. The Bank's securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank's activities via social media and learn more about its extensive community involvement at clearfacts.caand commitment.nationalbank.ca.
SOURCE National Bank of Canada
For further information: (The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists, other media representatives and shareholders.): Claude Breton, Vice-President, Public Affairs and Investor Relations, National Bank of Canada, Tel.: 514-394-8644; Hélène Baril, Senior Director, Investor Relations, National Bank of Canada, Tel.: 514-394-0296