MONTREAL, Feb. 2, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - National Bank of Canada will be releasing its first quarter 2016 results at about 7:15 a.m. on Tuesday, February 23, 2016.
The conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors will take place late morning on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 and will be accessible either live or off line, by phone or webcast.
Conference call of first quarter results ended January 31, 2016:
- Conference call will take place on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. EST.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-695-7806 / 1-866-862-3930 (Access code: 8789158#)
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information, and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call:
- The conference call recording will be available until March 23, 2016 by dialling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 and entering access code 4441499#.
About National Bank of Canada
With $216 billion in assets as at October 31, 2015, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups. The Bank has more than 20,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. The Bank's securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank's activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
SOURCE National Bank of Canada
For further information: (The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists, other media representatives and shareholders.): Claude Breton, Vice-President, Public Affairs and Investor Relations, National Bank of Canada, Tel.: 514-394-8644; Hélène Baril, Senior Director, Investor Relations, National Bank of Canada, Tel.: 514-394-0296