Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
NEW YORK, May 2, 2016 /CNW/ -- MRV Engenharia e Participações S.A. (BM&FBovespa: MRVE3 - ADR OTCQX: MRVNY) today announced that Investor Relations and Financial Planning Director, Ricardo Paixão, and Matheus Torga, Investor Relations Manager, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on May 5, 2016.
DATE: Thursday, May 5, 2016
TIME: 11:30 AM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
The OTCQX Virtual Investor Conference is made possible by a partnership between OTC Markets Group Inc. and VirtualInvestorConferences.com, a cooperative venture of PR Newswire and Better Investing™.
Recent Company Highlights
- Cash generation of R$ 247 million in the 4Q15 and historical record of cash generation of R$ 806 million in 2015.
- In 2015 the ex-equity income EPS reached R$ 1.457, an increase of 32.2% from last year.
- Increase of 1.9 p.p. in gross margin, reaching 30.2%.
- Net Income of R$ 4.8 billion, an increase of 13.8% comparing to 2014.
- Reduction of 13.8 p.p. in the Company's leverage, reaching 10.4% of net debt to shareholder´s Equity.
- Reaffirmation of ratings AA- (br) by Fitch Ratings and brAA- by Standard & Poor's, best rating of the sector.
MRV Engenharia e Participações S.A. is the largest Brazilian real estate developer and homebuilder in the lower-income segment, with 36 years of experience, active in 142 cities, in 20 Brazilian states and in the Federal District. 1 out of 250 Brazilians is a MRV client, and the Company has over 300 thousand units launched. The Company has the highest market cap in the segment, of US$ 1.48 billion. MRV is listed on the BM&FBovespa's Novo Mercado under the ticker MRVE3 and is part of the Bovespa index (Ibovespa). The ADRs are traded on OTCQX International Premier of the Over-The-Counter (OTC) Market, with ticker MRVNY.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150330/195273LOGO
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160129/327292LOGO
SOURCE MRV Engenharia e Participacoes S.A.
For further information: MRV Engenharia e Participações S.A., (+55 31) 3615-8153, email@example.com