OTTAWA, Feb. 24, 2016 /CNW/ - The Honourable John McCallum, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, will make an announcement regarding proposed amendments to the Citizenship Act.
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016
9:15 a.m. (local time) – Embargoed Media Technical Briefing*
10:15 a.m. (local time) – News Conference
National Press Theatre
150 Wellington Street
Notes for media:
- *PLEASE NOTE: The media technical briefing is embargoed and for background information only, not for attribution.
- Journalists who are not members of the National Press Gallery will require accreditation from the Press Gallery in advance. For more information, contact Collin Lafrance at email@example.com.
- Out-of-town journalists can dial in to listen to the news conference. Please note this will be set up as a listen-only mode line.
- Participant dial-in number:
- 613-960-7526 / 1-877-413-4814
- Pass code: 9822817
SOURCE Citizenship and Immigration Canada
For further information: (media only): Media Relations, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, National Headquarters, 613-952-1650, CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca