St. Joseph Communications in partnership with Metro Inc. wins 10 awards showcasing their strategic brand development and packaging design
TORONTO, May 5, 2017 /CNW/ - St. Joseph Communications, Content Group has won 10 PAC Awards for their work with Metro's Irresistibles private label. This will mark the 6th consecutive PAC Awards Gala where St. Joseph Communications has been recognized, as winners, for their strategic brand development and packaging design.
The Packaging Consortium Global Leadership Awards give industry-based, peer recognition for excellence in all formats of packaging, in branding and graphic design. The winners of the competition were celebrated at the 2017 PAC Canadian Leadership Awards Gala that took place at the Mississauga Convention Centre, on May 2nd.
St. Joseph Communications, Content Group worked with Metro Inc. to develop packaging solutions across different lines of products for the company's award-winning private label, Irresistibles. The winning entries include:
- Gold for Irresistibles Christmas Program, Brand Marketing, New Brand, Food & Beverage
- Silver for Irresistibles Crisps, Brand Marketing, New Brand, Food & Beverage
- Silver for Irresistibles Cookies, Brand Marketing, Revitalization, Food & Beverage
- Silver for Irresistibles Eggnog, Brand Marketing, Revitalization, Food & Beverage
- Silver for Irresistibles Gusto Italiano Pizza, Brand Marketing, Revitalization, Food & Beverage
- Silver for Irresistibles Maple Products, Brand Marketing, Revitalization, Food & Beverage
- Silver for Irresistibles Facial Tissues, Brand Marketing, Revitalization, Food & Beverage
- Silver for Irresistibles Old Fashioned Chips, Specific Package, Flexible
- Gold for Irresistibles European Biscuits, Specific Package, Rigid/Semi Rigid
- Silver for Irresistibles Olive Oil, Specific Package, Rigid/Semi Rigid
"Metro is always looking to procure the best customer experience, which extends to providing excellent products and packaging. We are very proud that our Irresistibles private label packaging has been awarded 10 PAC Awards," says Marie Horodecki-Aymes, Director, Design & Packaging at Metro Inc. "It is a pleasure to work with St. Joseph Communications a partner since 2007, who shares our dedication to creating packaging that integrates appeal, enhanced transparency, and practicality."
"We are proud to be Metro's long-standing content partner of choice, and thrilled to be recognized for our packaging design and development expertise," says Don Albin, Vice President, Client Planning and Development at St. Joseph Communications. " We have worked with Metro Inc. since the inception of their private label program and we have had the opportunity to see the brand evolve and succeed in the market overtime."
For more information about St. Joseph's award-winning work please visit: www.stjoseph.com/awards
About St. Joseph Communications:
St. Joseph Communications is spearheading transformational change by redefining the way in which organizations connect with their customers. Our omnichannel marketing approach lets us build solutions and ecosystems anchored by people, technology, and insight that intuitively merges data and visual assets to create multichannel content solutions.
SOURCE St. Joseph Communications
For further information: Kyle Gershbain, Vice President, Digital Innovation & Business Development, St. Joseph Communications, 416.248.4868 ext. 2509, firstname.lastname@example.org