TORONTO, Oct. 7 /CNW/ - Global media are invited to a press briefing at the conclusion of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) Annual Meeting on Wednesday, October 7. In attendance will be:
- Thomas Kloet, CEO of TMX Group
- William J. Brodsky, current Chairman of the WFE and Chairman and CEO
of the Chicago Board of Options Exchange
- Thomas Kranz, Secretary General of WFE will be speaking.
The briefing will begin at 11 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) and a
teleconference facility will be available to journalists worldwide.
Participants in North America can dial into the conference toll free at
800-814-4859. International participants can dial directly at 416-664-3414.
WHEN: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7th
TIME: 11:00 AM PDT
WHERE: PRESS BRIEFING ROOM
900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver.
NORTH AMERICA DIAL-IN: 800-814-4859
INTERNATIONAL DIAL-IN: 416-664-3414
PLEASE RSVP TO:
- Carolyn Quick, TMX Group, 416-947-4567 or email@example.com
- Andrew Yemma, Intermarket Communications, 212-754-5450 or
- Stephanie DiIorio, Intermarket Communications, 212-754-5181 or
SOURCE WORLD FEDERATION OF EXCHANGES (WFE)
For further information: For further information: PLEASE RSVP TO: Carolyn Quick, TMX Group, (416) 947-4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Andrew Yemma, Intermarket Communications, (212) 754-5450 or email@example.com; Stephanie DiIorio, Intermarket Communications, (212) 754-5181 or firstname.lastname@example.org