MONTREAL, Feb. 9, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - The biggest event of the year for hunting, fishing and camping enthusiasts starts February 16. For four days, Place Bonaventure steps outdoors to welcome what's new in fishing, hunting and outdoors at the Montreal Hunting, Fishing and Camping Show. Covering 225,000 square feet, the show will welcome 250 exhibitors, a fishing pond, archery, expert speakers, activities for the entire family and a wide variety of accessories, outfitters, fishing boats, ATVs and great destinations for your next adventure.
What: Montreal Hunting, Fishing and Camping Show
Where: Place Bonaventure, 800 De La Gauchetière St. West, Montreal, Quebec, H5A 1K6
When: February 16 to 19, 2017
What's New for the 56th Edition
- 120 conferences running continuously.
- Exclusive presentation of the Matane Monster with its owner Jérémy Boileau. The first time the general public will be able to see the unusual 47-point antlers.
- The biggest prize ever drawn, the Thomas Marine Princecraft pontoon valued at almost $20,000.
- The second largest moose antlers hunted in Quebec using the Boone and Crockett standard.
- The official Canadian launch of the new TAB 400 mini-trailer. The only one in Canada will be at the show.
- The launch of the CAMP/y technology product, a multifunction wireless device. The product warns you of wildlife attacks, unpredictable rain and gas leaks and mosquitoes, in addition to being an excellent GPS.
- A virtual visit to a Hydro-Québec Radisson hydroelectric plant to celebrate its 45th anniversary.
- A new version of the West Coast Lumberjack woodcutter-acrobat show.
- The Acier Léger Experts Hunting Blinds and the Bâtiment Pré-Fab Microhomes on wheels.
For all interview requests, accreditation or images of the show, please contact Anne-Marie Roy. For more information about the show, opening hours and rates, visit www.montrealcampingshow.ca.
SOURCE Hunting, Fishing & Camping Show
For further information: Anne-Marie Roy, Masse Agency, Tel: 418 845-6344 / 844 845-6344 / M: 581 983-8343, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org