MONTRÉAL, Jan. 31, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Montréal Space for Life invites media representatives to an unusual and exciting preview to discover and experience all the new attractions in its 2017 program. There's something to appeal to all your senses, with:
- our insect-based snacks (your taste buds will be delighted);
- our exciting performances;
- our colourful and camouflaged animals (you won't believe your eyes);
- our stunning projections (so beautiful they'll even outshine the Sun);
- our lectures on the essence of life on Earth and elsewhere.
Come celebrate the living world in outstanding company, including:
- chef and insect enthusiast Érik Ayala
- biologist Camille Lefebvre
- philosopher François Dion
- KYMA filmmaker Philippe Baylaucq
- Artistic Director of The Arts Put on a Show at the Garden, Jean-François Gagnon
Here's your chance to escape winter! Take us up on this unique invitation to awaken your senses.
Tuesday, February 7 - 2 p.m.
Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium
Space is limited
RSVP by February 3, 2017
SOURCE Espace pour la vie
To view this news release in HTML formatting, please use the following URL: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/January2017/31/c3433.html
For further information: Caroline Bergevin, Communications Infrarouge, O. (514) 849-4554, C. (514) 914-5138, email@example.com