THREE GOOD REASONS TO VISIT THE CHANGING DIABETES(R) VILLAGE -
A QUEBEC FIRST
<p><location>MONTREAL</location>, <chron>Oct. 14</chron> /CNW Telbec/ -</p>
1. Ginette Reno and other prestigious speakers at the official opening
ceremonies will all have something compelling to say.
- When: October 19 at 10:00 a.m.
- Who: Serge Langlois
President and Executive Director, Diabetes Québec
Gerry Sklavounos, Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister
of Health and Social Services
Michael Applebaum, City of Montreal Executive Committee
member, Sports and Recreation
Ginette Reno, celebrity singer and actress living with
type 2 diabetes
Charlotte Ersboll, Corporate Vice President, Novo Nordisk A/S
2. Village activities from October 19 to 21, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Come and taste Chef Martin Juneau's daily challenge - (daily from
noon to 1:00 p.m.)
- Children's activities including Wii(TM) games (daily, at all times)
- Diabetes magic show (daily, every hour starting from 10:30 a.m.)
3. Get tested for diabetes by trained nurses, shop with a dietitian
(daily, at all times)
The Changing Diabetes(R) Village is an interactive diabetes event
developed in partnership with Diabetes Quebec and Novo Nordisk and
combines learning with fun and games.
WHERE: Changing Diabetes(R) Village (in front of the St. James United
463 Ste-Catherine Street West
For further information: For further information: Roch Landriault, (514) 843-2345, firstname.lastname@example.org; Brigitte Viel, (514) 843-2303, email@example.com; Source: NATIONAL Public Relations