Dx3 Canada's last day jam-packed with speakers, interactive exhibits and more
TORONTO, March 9, 2017 /CNW/ - Dx3, Canada's leading technology, digital marketing and retail conference begins its second (and final) day at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Kicking off the day is keynote speaker Eric Edge, the Head of Global Marketing Communications and Industry Relations at Pinterest, who will delve deeper how personalized, visual discovery is the way of the future. Over 100 exhibitors and dozens of interactive exhibits -- noted below -- will also be open for attendees.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
North Building - Exhibit Hall A
255 Front Street West
- Over 100 exhibitors on display, including Canada Post, Communitech, IBM, SID LEE, Ten Thousand Coffees, and more
- Over 70 speakers, notably including:
- Eric Edge, Head of Global Marketing, Pinterest
- Abhijeet Rege, VP, Merchant Marketing, Canada & Latin America, American Express
- Lara Skripitsky, Head of Digital, McDonalds
- Courtney Lawrence, Insight Manager, Lululemon
- Omar Dhalla, Venture Partner, Real Ventures
About Dx3 Canada
Dx3 is Canada's largest conference and trade show focused on digital marketing, advertising and retail. It brings agencies, brands, publishers and retailers together for two days of networking and education.
Dx3 2017 is taking place March 8-9, 2017 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, featuring more than 40 educational sessions, 100 exhibitors and 4,000 attendees from Canada's leading retailers, brands, agencies and technology companies.
SOURCE Dx3 Canada
For further information: Media Contact: Madeleine Stoesser, Herscu & Goldsilver, email@example.com, 647-624-4904