The Fall Home Show is your destination for inspiration
October 1 - 4, 2009
TORONTO, Oct. 1 /CNW/ - Fall is here and what better time is there to refresh, re-energize and revitalize your home. This year's Toronto Fall Home Show presented by RE/MAX running October 1 to 4 at the Better Living Centre, is your all-access pass to exciting design features, celebrity guests, workshops and over 250 home and décor specialists.
WHAT: SHOW FEATURES, EXHIBITS AND DESTINATIONS
- Tech Style designed by Cheryl Torrenueva, presented by
Future Shop's Connect Pro combines the latest in home
electronics with the perfect blend of Cheryl Torrenueva's
"Space Candy" décor concepts to create the ultimate living
- Bryan Baeumler, host of HGTV's Disaster DIY - hosts a
presentation on 'how to avoid a DIY Disaster' and a workshop
on 'building green'
- Meet and greet the best and brightest renovation,
entertaining and design experts at the Planning Stage
presented by Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- Stop by the Modern Living Lounge and get the inside dish on
holiday entertaining tips and tricks from the hottest chefs,
entertaining experts and beverage buffs
- HGTV hands-on workshops with home and décor experts
- More than 250 exhibitors
- Home + Style Exclusive Access Sale: With fabulous furniture,
appliances and accessories from favourite local retailers
and manufacturers, shop for this worthy cause and make a
difference for those living with HIV/AIDS
- Destination Renovation presented by BILD: Talk one-on-one
with professional renovation contractors presented by the
Building Industry and Land Development Association (BILD)
- What's Your Design Dilemma? by RENO & decor magazine and the
Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario
* Visit www.fallhomeshow.com for a listing of celebrities presenting at
the Fall Home Show and show schedules.
HGTV's Hands-on Workshop Series
The Fall Home Show presents an exclusive series of free interactive
workshops. Work alongside the pros and learn how to be your own decorator,
prepare for a renovation, become an expert entertainer and much more. Please
visit www.fallhomeshow.com to register. See below for a sample of this year's
- Cheryl Torrenueva, HGTV design expert - Luxe living for less!
- Bryan Baeumler, host of HGTV's Disaster DIY - Building green
- Linda Leatherdale, financial expert - Your Home: How to get more bang
for your buck
- Christopher Jones, founder of StyleNorth.ca - The vintage advantage
- Janette Ewen, interior stylist and CityLine expert - How to be your
- Jackie Morra, founder, Home Décor Solutions - Choosing the right
- ToolGirl, Mag Ruffman - Power tools for beginners
Show Dates & Hours
October 1 - October 4, 2009
Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place
151 Princes' Boulevard
ABOUT MARKETPLACE EVENTS AND OUR PARTNERS
ABOUT MARKETPLACE EVENTS: The Fall Home Show is produced by Marketplace Events, in partnerships with the Building Industry and Land Development Association (BILD) and presented by RE/MAX, Canada's leading real estate organization. This year's corporate sponsors include Future Shop, Connect Pro, HGTV, Lowe's, Pizza Pizza and RENO & decor magazine. Marketplace Events, formerly a dmg world media company, produces 27 consumer home shows across North America that collectively attract 14,000 exhibitors, 1 million attendees and nearly another 1 million unique web visitors annually. The Fall Home Show in Toronto is one of 10 shows produced by Marketplace Events in cities across Canada including Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver.
SOURCE Marketplace Events
For further information: For further information: Nicole McKnight, GCI Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 486-5918; Johanna VanderMaas, GCI Canada, Johanna.email@example.com, (416) 486-5902