Dx3 is back for its sixth and most interactive year ever
TORONTO, March 8, 2017 /CNW/ - Dx3, Canada's leading technology, digital marketing and retail conference begins today at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Now in its sixth year, this year's two-day conference is slated to the most interactive yet, with over 70 speakers from all walks of life and 100 exhibitors from key global brands.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
North Building - Exhibit Hall A
255 Front Street West
- Over 100 exhibitors on display, including MasterCard, Moneris, PayPal, American Express, Interact, Shopify, and more
- Over 70 speakers, notably including:
- Betsey Chung, CMO Banking and Wealth, BMO Financial Group
- Braden Hoeppner, Head of Brand & Online, Kit and Ace
- David Segal, Co-Founder, DAVIDsTEA
- David Allard, Vice President, Integrated Marketing Communications, Coca-Cola
- Lana Novikova, Founder & CEO, Heartbeat Ai
- Robin Albin, SVP, Conceptual Innovation, Estee Lauder
- Warren Tomlin, Global Chief Innovation Officer, IBM
● Dx3 AutoLab presented by Toyota and powered by Tobii Pro
● Interactive VR Lab (showcasing VR in education, entertainment, automotive, retail, and real estate)
● Installations featuring the PayPal Startup Zone, Agile Retail Lab
● MasterCard and Tulip's New Retail Frontier
● The Canadian Retail Innovation Competition
● A full list of exhibits can be found here
About Dx3 Canada
Dx3 is Canada's largest conference and trade show focused on digital marketing, advertising and retail. It brings agencies, brands, publishers and retailers together for two days of networking and education.
Dx3 2017 is taking place March 8-9, 2017 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, featuring more than 40 educational sessions, 100 exhibitors and 4,000 attendees from Canada's leading retailers, brands, agencies and technology companies.
SOURCE Dx3 Canada
For further information: Media Contact: Madeleine Stoesser, Herscu & Goldsilver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 647-624-4904