From October 1 to 8, Hudson's Bay Company will host Locks & Mane's hair extension pop-up at CF Sherway Gardens
TORONTO, Sept. 22, 2016 /CNW/ - On Saturday, October 1, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Locks & Mane (L&M), Canada's leading luxury hair extension bar, will kick-off The Trunk Show, a retail pop-up in Hudson's Bay's CF Sherway Gardens location, with a meet and greet with Canadian supermodel and fashion designer, Coco Rocha. From October 1 to October 8, customers will be able to purchase luxury clip-in hair extensions with complimentary colour matching, hair extension cut/blending and dry styling. In partnership with Hudson's Bay, The Trunk Show will also travel across Canada to Hudson's Bay locations in Calgary and Vancouver.
** Photo/filming opportunities with Coco Rocha are also available on-site **
- Coco Rocha, Canadian supermodel and fashion designer
- Jennifer Parrott, L&M Founder
- Katherine Hague, L&M CEO
- Media interviews - Media will have an exclusive opportunity to meet and greet with Coco Rocha on site at The Trunk Show. One-on-one interviews and filming opportunities are available upon request. Breakfast will be provided.
- Photo opportunity/customer meet & greet - Customers visiting The Trunk Show will have the opportunity to meet and greet with Coco Rocha.
- Charitable donations & giveaways - The first 50 guests to try on clip-in hair extensions will be given a free L&M tangle teaser. The retail value all tangle teasers sold or given away on opening day will be donated to Locks of Love, a non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children suffering from long-term medical hair loss.
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. - (Media only) Breakfast/interviews with Coco Rocha
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Customer meet & greet with Coco Rocha
Hudson's Bay, Sherway Gardens (25 The West Mall, Toronto, ON, M9C 1B8)
Hudson's Bay main entrance on level 1 in front of Topshop and the MAC Cosmetics counter.
**INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE**
To learn more about Locks & Mane, visit: www.locksandmane.com
To learn more about Locks of Love, visit: www.locksoflove.org
To learn more about Coco Rocha, visit: www.cocorocha.com
About Locks & Mane
Locks & Mane is Canada's leading luxury hair extension bar. Locks & Mane offers high-quality, natural semi-permanent and clip-in hair extensions, with the safest, fastest and most affordable application method in North America. Founded by Jennifer Parrott, Locks & Mane is also led by Katherine Hague and Vanja Bannan. The Locks & Mane flagship is located in Toronto, and the company has plans to expand across Canada and the US in late 2016.
SOURCE Locks & Mane
For further information: Morgan Craig, 88 Creative, O 416-944-2722, firstname.lastname@example.org; Charlene D'Aoust, 88 Creative, C 647-207-4402, email@example.com