TORONTO, Feb. 1 /CNW/ -
Join Canadian and U.S. Chief Investment Officers from BMO Harris Private
Banking and Harris Private Bank as they discuss their economic outlook
and investment strategies.
Topics that CIOs Paul Taylor and Jack Ablin will discuss include:
- Investment strategies for 2010.
- The key factors that currently support an optimistic outlook and how
any shift in the trends of those factors might change the shape of
- The importance - and challenges - of a globally synchronized economic
recovery, and its implications for commodities and currencies.
- The potential impact of President Obama's recent State of the Union
address for both the U.S. and Canada.
- An outlook on emerging market equities - the next economic growth
Paul Taylor, Chief Investment Officer, BMO Harris Private Banking,
Jack Ablin, Chief Investment Officer, Harris Private Bank, Chicago
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
2:00 p.m. EST
Media are invited to participate through conference call:
416-695-7806 / 888-789-9572 Participant Passcode:3325044
The call will be archived at www.bmoharrisprivatebanking.com until
SOURCE BMO BANK OF MONTREAL
For further information: For further information: Media Relations contacts: Kasia Lech, Toronto, email@example.com, (416) 867-3996; Ronald Monet, Montreal, firstname.lastname@example.org, (514) 877-1873; Jim Kappel, Chicago, email@example.com, (312) 461-2478