Showcases the latest in motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and gear
TORONTO, Dec. 11 /CNW/ - The Toronto Motorcycle Show, the Canadian motorcycle and ATV industries' premier motorcycle, scooter and ATV event, is the first place for people to see the latest motorcycles, ATV's and scooters before they hit dealer floors. The show features more than 165 exhibitors including BMW, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Royal Enfield, Kawasaki, Hyosung, Triumph, Harley-Davidson, Norton, Ducati and Vespa, showcasing their 2010 models, some for the very first time.
For more information on The Toronto Motorcycle Show please visit: www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca/
What: The 2009 Toronto Motorcycle Show
- She Rides night December 11 - ladies FREE after 5PM
- For kids - Yamaha Riding Academy teaches FREE riding on TT-R off-
- 'Support the Troops' night - FREE entry for Military Personnel
Saturday after 5PM
- Extreme Globe Thrill Show - stunt riding exhibit running throughout
- Celebrity autograph sessions - with SuperBikes' celebrity stunt
rider, Jason Britton and Canada's fastest motocross riding
champion, Colton Facciotti
- Go vintage - Showcase of classic racing bikes and heritage
When: Friday, December 11th, 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 12th, 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 13th, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: The Toronto Motorcycle Show
Metro Toronto Convention Centre (South Building)
222 Bremner Boulevard (beside the CN Tower)
Adults: $16.00; Juniors: $10.00 (Ages 6 to 15)
Children (under six years): Free when accompanied by an adult
Family Pass: $38.00 (two related adults and two juniors)
SOURCE THE TORONTO MOTORCYCLE SHOW
For further information: For further information: FOR MEDIA REGISTRATION PLEASE CONTACT: Andrea Lukac, PUNCH Canada Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, P: (416) 360-6522 ext 283, C: (647) 801-8707