Media Day: February 16, 2017 – 12:03 PM
TORONTO, Feb. 7, 2017 /CNW/ - Visit the Lexus display at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto and discover the amazing experiences behind the wheel that await Canadian drivers this year.
Highlights of the Lexus display include:
- The Lexus LF-FC Concept hydrogen-powered flagship sedan – making its Canadian debut.
- The Lexus UX Concept compact SUV – making its Canadian debut.
- The Lexus Kinetic Seat Concept – making its North American debut.
- The Lexus Virtual Reality Track Simulator - Get behind the wheel of a Lexus model… in Japan. Experience the thrill of driving an LC, IS F SPORT, RC F or RC F SPORT as you tackle the winding curves of the famed Fuji Speedway.
- Lexus Touch Wall - Get to know Lexus's Safety System + (LSS+) - the brand's advanced system of safety features and explore Enform, a new bundle of advanced in-vehicle connectivity services, featuring enhanced roadside safety and navigation services, live agent connections, unique, Internet-enabled applications and more.
In addition, the Lexus display will showcase a full range of luxury cars and SUVs, including the recently revealed LC 500h 2+2 coupe, the recently updated Lexus IS series luxury sport sedans, high-performance models such as the GS F and RC F, F SPORT editions of popular models such as the NX 200t and RX 350, industry-leading luxury hybrids including the RX 450h and ES 300h, the go-anywhere luxury of the GX 460 and more.
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview the Lexus premieres plus the brand's full portfolio of luxury vehicles at the auto show's Media Day:
- WHAT: Lexus LF-FC Concept, Lexus UX Concept, Lexus Kinetic Seat Concept, and more.
- WHERE: Canadian International Auto Show, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, Lexus display.
- WHEN: Thursday February 16, 2017 – 12:03 PM
- WHO: Jennifer Barron, Director of Lexus in Canada
About Lexus Canada
Lexus Canada is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Lexus luxury cars and sport utility vehicles through a sales and service network of 39 dealers across Canada. Guests have access to a wide range of luxury and performance vehicles with a total of 12 Lexus nameplates available in Canada, including the largest luxury hybrid lineup of 6 hybrid models. Inspired by great design and passion for innovation, Lexus is committed to delivering the highest quality products, services and experiences to meet the needs of luxury guests. The Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h are built at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada's (TMMC) award-winning Cambridge South plant. For more information about Lexus and Lexus products, please visit: www.lexus.ca.
For more details, including a full list of media contacts, digital images and product details please visit media.lexus.ca.
To unsubscribe or update your profile, please send an email to email@example.com.
Toyota Canada Inc. | 1 Toyota Place | Toronto, ON | M1H 1H9 | Canada
For further information: For further information or to set up interviews, contact: SHERI HELMAN, Toyota Canada Inc., Sheri_helman@toyota.ca, (647) 554-5626; MELANIE TESTANI, Toyota Canada Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-571-5894