TORONTO, July 21, 2016 /CNW/ - Tonight Republican Party presidential candidate Donald Trump will deliver one of the most hotly anticipated political speeches in recent years to delegates of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio.
What he says, and how he says it, has the potential to make or break the Grand Ol' Party's chances to wrestle away the White House from the Democrats.
The pressure will be on the controversial businessman, author, reality TV star and, most recently, politician.
Experts from NATIONAL Public Relations, Canada's leading public relations firm, are available to provide analysis of "The Donald's" performance, including:
- Body Language – Actions speak louder than words. What did Trump's actions and gestures say about the accompanying message?
- Message – What topics did Trump focus on during this historic speech and how has his message evolved over time?
- Words – Did his words stir up the right emotions and evoke passion or did he leave the audience uninspired? Does it matter who he alienated? Will Trump's fiery brand of populist rhetoric have an impact on Canada/U.S. relations...whether or not he wins?
- Tone – Did Trump set the proper tone for the night and for his campaign going forward or did the audience go away questioning his commitment?
Available NATIONAL Experts Include:
- Kim West – As Chief Client Officer and Partner at NATIONAL Public Relations, Kim leads the Toronto office consulting team of 100 professionals, and has advised some of Canada's leading organizations and corporations.
- Ronald Alepian – As Senior Vice-President and General Manager, Ronald leads the firm's Corporate, Financial and Investor advisory practice. He has served as Chief Communications officer at Bell, Nortel, TMX Group, and CA Technologies and has led communications for some of the most complex and high profile corporate issues in Canadian business.
NATIONAL Public Relations connects clients to the people who matter most; delivering the right message, at the right time. Grounded in research, insight and deep sector understanding, we bring together teams of discipline experts from across our network to provide creative communications solutions that move people in thought and actions. For 40 years, NATIONAL has been at the centre of issues and industries that matter, leading change for today and tomorrow.
NATIONAL is Canada's leading public relations firm, serving clients across a wide range of sectors, with offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Saint John, Halifax and St. John's. The NATIONAL network also includes NATIONAL Equicom, the industry's foremost investor relations and financial services communications practice; healthcare specialists AXON Communications, with offices in New York, Toronto, London and Copenhagen; Madano, a strategic communications consultancy based in London; and SHIFT Communications, an integrated communications agency with offices in Boston, San Francisco, New York and Austin. NATIONAL Public Relations is part of RES PUBLICA Consulting Group, and is affiliated internationally with public relations firm Burson‑Marsteller, a WPP company. For more information about NATIONAL, please visit our website or you can follow us on Twitter.
SOURCE National Equicom
For further information: Scott Anderson, Manager, Media Relations, 416-586-1954, firstname.lastname@example.org