TORONTO, Feb. 4, 2016 /CNW/ - The Ontario Brain Institute hosts a free public talk for International Women's Day on how women are changing the face of brain research – from basic science to advocacy.
- Dr. Gillian Einstein, neuroscientist and expert in sex differences in the brain – University of Toronto
- Dr. Jason Lerch, autism researcher using female mice to improve his work – The Hospital for Sick Children
- Judith John, brain tumor survivor, patient advocate and healthcare communications professional
- Dr. Pooja Viswanathan, entrepreneur and creator of new mobility devices for older adults – 2015 OBI Entrepreneur
- Marcia Moffat, Managing Director and Country Head, Blackrock Canada and Vice-Chair OBI's Board of Directors
MC: Valerie Pringle, journalist & broadcaster, mental health advocate and OBI Board Member
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Place: Roy Thomson Hall, North & South Lobbies, 60 Simcoe Street, Toronto ON
To register visit: www.braininstitute.ca
SOURCE Ontario Brain Institute
For further information: For interviews please contact Michelle Wilson, Senior Program Lead, Communications, Ontario Brain Institute, Tel.: (647) 872-1215, firstname.lastname@example.org