MEDIA AVAILABILITY: Wednesday, March 9, 2016, at 10:00 am
Location: Toronto General Hospital, University Health Network (UHN)
DeGasperis Conservatory, 4th floor, Peter Munk Building
585 University Ave. Please use the Peter Munk elevators to go to the 4th floor, turn right off the elevators, and proceed to the DeGasperis Conservatory (also known as the Patient Court).
TORONTO, March 7, 2016 /CNW/ - Navigating a complex healthcare system is an experience we all share. It can be something even doctors and healthcare providers struggle with --- especially when it comes to medications.
Please see video here: http://bit.ly/1UNlWLK
Media is invited to attend the launch of the 5 Questions to Ask about your Medications at the University Health Network on March 9, 2016.
Media availability with:
- Chris Power, CEO, Canadian Patient Safety Institute
- David U, President and CEO, Institute for Safe Medication Practices
- Dr. Peter Pisters, CEO, University Health Network (UHN)
- Emily Musing, Executive Director of Pharmacy, Clinical Risk and Quality and Patient Safety Officer, UHN
- Maryann Murray, Patients for Patient Safety Canada
SOURCE Canadian Patient Safety Institute
For further information: Cecilia Bloxom, Director of Strategic Communications, Canadian Patient Safety Institute, Phone (780) 700-8642