TORONTO, April 6, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - From global market volatility to the collapse of oil prices, Canadian pension funds face challenging times ahead. Public and private sector experts will discuss the future of pensions in Canada and how to prepare for the next economic crisis at The Conference Board of Canada's Pensions Summit 2016 in Toronto on April 12–13.
When: April 12–13
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown, Toronto, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- Glen Hodgson, Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist, The Conference Board of Canada
- Hugh O'Reilly, President and Chief Executive Officer, OPTrust
- Barbara Zvan, Chief Investment Risk Officer & Senior Vice-President, Strategy & Risk, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board
- Jo-Ann Hannah, Director, Pensions and Benefits Department, Unifor
- Loretta M. Brill, Chief Executive Officer, Nxknowledge Corporation
For the full schedule and times visit:
Media accreditation is required.
Follow this event on Twitter with the hashtag #CBoCPension
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: or media accreditation, contact: Sean Burgess, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 294, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: email@example.com