OTTAWA, Feb. 19 /CNW Telbec/ - Hear preliminary findings of the Conference Board's new study Toward 2020: the Future of Work in Canada, and from HR leaders already experiencing the effects of the approaching changes at Public Sector Human Resources 2010: Building Capability for Future Challenges, hosted by The Conference Board of Canada in Ottawa.
When: Monday, February 22, and Tuesday, February 23, 2010
- Opening Keynote: Building Tomorrow's Public Service-Leadership
for the Future and the Future of Leadership, Monday at 8:45
- Judith L. MacBride-King, Principal, MacBride-King and
Associates, and Research Lead, Toward 2020: The Future of
Work in Canada
- Daphne Meredith, Chief Human Resources Officer, Office of
the Chief Human Resources Officer, Treasury Board of Canada
- Leading in the Public Service of Tomorrow-How Changing
Demographics Impacts HR Management, Tuesday at 9:30 a.m.
- Adwoa K. Buahene, and Giselle Kovary, Co-Founders and
Managing Partners, n-gen People Performance Inc.
- Building a More Diverse Workplace at Canada Post, Tuesday,
at 11:15 a.m.
- Ann Therese MacEachern, General Manager, Human Performance
Management, Canada Post Corporation
Where: The Westin Ottawa, 11 Colonel By Dr.
For more information, visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/10-0012/default.aspx
The conference is sponsored by SAS, Statistics Canada, Deloitte, IPAC, and HRPA.
Media must register in advance.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: For further information: or media accreditation, contact: Yvonne Squires, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Tel.: (613) 526-3090, ext. 221, E-mail: email@example.com