MONTRÉAL, April 3, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - The Society for the Celebration of Montréal's 375th Anniversary invites media representatives to the official unveiling of the Grande Tournée, developed by Cirque Éloize. The event will celebrate Montréal across each of its 19 boroughs for 19 consecutive weekends from May 12 to mid-September.
Date: Today, Monday, April 3, 2017
Time: 1 p.m.
Place: Cirque Éloize, 417 Berri Street, Montréal
RSVP: Véronique Lavoie at 514-554-2161 or email@example.com
The conference will be attended by, among others:
- Mr. Stefano Faita, chef, restaurateur, television host and author as well as Grande Tournée ambassador
- Mr. Gilbert Rozon, Commissioner for Montréal's 375th Anniversary Celebrations
- Mr. Alain Gignac, General Manager, Society for the Celebration of Montréal's 375th Anniversary
- Mr. Denis Coderre, Mayor of Montréal
- Mr. Martin Coiteux, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Land Occupancy, Minister of Public Security and Minister responsible for the Montréal region, Gouvernement du Québec
- M. Emmanuel Dubourg, MP for Bourassa at the House of Commons, Government of Canada
- many elected borough officials
- partners who were greatly involved in and inspiring to the Grande Tournée
- Mr. Jeannot Painchaud, President-Artistic Director, Cirque Éloize, for Heure magique
- Ms. Suzanne Sauvage, President and Chief Executive Officer, McCord Museum for La ville suspendue
- Ms. Catherine Pépin, from ICI Musique, and Annie Desrochers from ICI Radio-Canada Première
- Mr. Guy-Vincent Melo, Co-founder and President of the ARRQ for the Grands Apéros
- Ms. Cloé St-Cyr and Mr. Antoine Beaudoin Gentes, Co-founders and Co-artistic directors of the Comptoir public interdisciplinary collective, for Les postes du futur
- Mr. Maxim Bonin, Founding member of Le Comité, and Stéphane Lavoie, Programming Director at TOHU, for Chats de ruelles
- Ms. Marie Degrendel and Mr. Dominic Rozon, initiator and project manager at Diasol, for Talking Windows
- Mr. Ronald Poiré, initiator of the project Neighbourhood Treasure Hunts
- Ms. Manon Barbeau, General Director of Wapikoni Mobile for Vélo Paradiso
- Mr. Patrice Bélanger, television host of Sucré Salé for the Société Générale de Production
- Ms. Johanne Héroux, Senior Director, Corporate Affairs and Communications and Community Affairs, Loblaw Companies Limited
- Ms. Sylvie Audet, Directrice, Dossiers spéciaux du bureau de la stratégie et de l'innovation at Desjardins
- Ms. Lyndsay Daudier, Assistant Director, Development and Partnerships, Amplifier Montréal
About the Society for the Celebration of Montréal's 375th Anniversary
The Society for the Celebration of Montréal's 375th Anniversary is a non-profit organization whose mission is to organize the celebrations and socioeconomic contributions that will mark Montréal's 375th anniversary in 2017. With a focus on promoting Montréal expertise, it acts as a catalyst for local forces in carrying out its mandate: to mobilize the community, implement a funding strategy, rigorously manage public funds, develop quality programming and ensure the visibility of the celebrations.
The Society benefits from the support of the Ville de Montréal, the Québec government, the Canada government and private funding from 12 Great Montrealers.
- For more information: www.375mtl.com
- To find out more about the contribution of the Québec government to Montréal's 375th Anniversary celebrations, click here
- Find all our press releases and additional pictures and videos in our virtual press room.
SOURCE Société des célébrations du 375e anniversaire de Montréal
For further information: Véronique Lavoie, Public Relations Manager for La Grande Tournée, C. 514-554-2161, firstname.lastname@example.org