Briefing by Canadian aid agencies
TORONTO, March 26 /CNW/ - Ahead of the International Donors' Conference on March 31, Canada's top aid agencies in Haiti are coming together to speak about the work that's been done in Haiti and the reconstruction work ahead.
With the three month anniversary of the devastating earthquake in Haiti, this briefing is an opportunity for media and aid agencies to talk to and hear from those involved in the relief efforts and benefitting from the Canada for Haiti telethon in January.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto,
Metro 1 Room
WHO: CEOs and senior leadership from Canadian aid agencies:
- Kevin McCort, President and CEO, CARE Canada,
- Erin Barton-Chery, Haiti Program Director, Free The Children
- Robert Fox, Executive Director, Oxfam Canada
- Rosemary McCarney, President and CEO Plan Canada
- TBA, Canadian Red Cross
- David Morley, President and CEO, Save the Children Canada
- Kimberly Moran, Chief Operating Officer, UNICEF Canada
- Dave Toycen, President and CEO, World Vision Canada
SOURCE World Vision Canada
For further information: For further information: Graeme Burk, (905) 565-4200 ext. 2251 or email@example.com