TORONTO, April 24, 2017 /CNW/ - The use of data and analytics in organizations has seen rapid growth in recent years. In fact, recent research from The Conference Board of Canada found that more than one quarter of Canadian HR leaders placed the impact of technological change as a top organizational challenge in 2016. For many HR departments however, analytics, evidence and enabling technologies continue to be a mysterious "black box" that they are figuring out as they acknowledge the need to quickly ramp up to speed..
Human Resources experts will discuss how are using data to improve outcomes in areas like performance management, leadership development, and diversity and inclusion at the Conference Board of Canada's Evidence-Based HR 2017 conference in Toronto on April 25-26.
When: April 25-26, 2017
Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 255 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- Christoff Boshoff, Director, People and Culture, ATB Financial
- Marc Delisle, Senior Analyst, Canada Revenue Agency
- Shannon Jackson, Associate Director, Human Resources Transformation and Effectiveness Research, The Conference Board of Canada
- Perry Monaco, Customer Success Leader, LinkedIn Corporation
- Dr. Michael Moon, Chief Executive Officer & Principal Analyst, ExcelHRate Research & Advisory Services
- Zev Smith, Vice-President and People Business Partner, Aviva Canada
- Tanya van Biesen, Executive Director, Catalyst Canada
For the full schedule and times visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/evidence-based-hr/agenda.aspx
This conference is sponsored by Benevity, Development Dimensions International (DDI) Canada, and SAP SuccessFactors.
Media Accreditation is required.
Follow us on Twitter: @CBoC_Events or #CBoCHR
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: For more information or media accreditation, contact: Yvonne Squires, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 221, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: email@example.com