- Real GDP forecast in B.C. for 2010
- Housing markets in Canada and the U.S
- State of the forestry sector and oil & natural gas prices going forward
- Impact of the broad-based recession on employment
- 2010 Olympics affect on the labour market and retail sales activity
- B.C. government forecasted deficit for fiscal 2009 and 2010
VANCOUVER, Oct. 2 /CNW/ - Members of the media are invited to attend a media briefing on Monday, October 5th with Douglas Porter, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets, for a discussion on the current economic situation in BC, Canada and around the world.
Mr. Porter has analyzed and written about trends in the Canadian and global economies and financial markets for over twenty-five years. He also helps formulate the firm's macroeconomic, interest rate and currency projections.
MEDIA BRIEFING DETAILS:
When: Monday October 5, 2009, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Where: BMO Bank of Montreal Tower (Bentall 3)
595 Burrard Street, 22nd Floor, Main Boardroom
Media interested in attending can RSVP by contacting Laurie Grant, 604-
SOURCE BMO BANK OF MONTREAL
For further information: For further information: Media Contact: Laurie Grant, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, BMO Financial Group