TORONTO, Oct. 27 /CNW Telbec/ - Business leaders discuss strategies for achieving a healthy balance between environmental sustainability and economic growth at Creating Business Value with Integrated Sustainability, hosted by The Conference Board of Canada.
When: October 29 - 30, 2009
Who: Six sustainability leaders will present 30 ideas in 30 minutes,
at 1:30 p.m., Thursday
- Melissa Alvares, Manager, Sustainability Programs,
- Robert S. Campanelli, Vice-President, Industry
Sustainability, Real Property Association of Canada
- Karen E. Clarke-Whistler, Chief Environment Officer,
TD Bank Financial Group
- Mike Morrice, Executive Director, Sustainable Waterloo
- Tom P. Rand, Lead, Cleantech Practice, MaRS Discovery
- Mark Romoff, President and Chief Executive Officer,
Ontario Centres of Excellence Inc.
Panelists explore emerging trends in product sustainability,
at 2:15 p.m., Thursday
- Kevin S. Brady, Partner and Director of Strategic
Sustainability Services, Five Winds International
- Normand Dumont, Executive Vice-President, Merchandising,
- Darryl Neates, Director, Sustainability, Oxford\
Properties Group Inc.
Paul MacLean, President, ÉEM inc., and co-author of Good to
Green: How to Manage Business Risks and Opportunities in the Age
of Environmental Awareness, will discuss how to identify and
integrate sustainability-based opportunities, at 8:45 a.m.,
Where: Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto
For more information, visit:
This event is sponsored by IBM, Cascades, Enbridge, Bullfrog Power, Zerofootprint, Network for Business Sustainability, ReNew Canada, and Sustainable Waterloo.
Media must register in advance.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: For further information: or media accreditation, contact: Yvonne Squires, Media Relations, Tel.: (613) 526-3090, ext. 221, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org