TORONTO, April 12, 2016 /CNW/ - On April 18, 2016, CivicAction will unveil first-ever research on the number of people experiencing mental health issues in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area's (GTHA) labour force and the related cost of inaction.
Join CivicAction as it announces early partners from all sectors who are committed to addressing an issue that is putting our people and economy at risk.
Mental health touches everyone, and is an issue we can all do something about. Come learn about the scope of the problem and what employers and employees can do in the workplace to help now.
Date: Monday, April 18, 2016
Time: Research partners available at 8:30 a.m.; Event 9– 10:00 a.m. with remarks at 9 a.m.
Location: Oxford Properties Group's Richmond Adelaide Centre, 130 Adelaide St. West at York Street, Toronto
- Sevaun Palvetzian, CEO, CivicAction
- Paula Allen, Vice President of Research and Integrative Solutions, Morneau Shepell and Co-Chair of CivicAction's Mental Health Champions Council
- Rupert Duchesne, Group Chief Executive, Aimia Inc. and Co-Chair of CivicAction's Mental Health Champions Council
- Dr. Kwame McKenzie, CEO, Wellesley Institute and member of CivicAction's Mental Health Advisory Group
- Jeremiah Brown, Olympian and Game Plan National Manager at Canadian Olympic Committee
- Paul Smetanin, President and CEO, Canadian Centre for Economic Analysis
Our thanks to CNW Group for sponsoring this announcement.
For further information: or to RSVP, please contact: Sarah Harris, Director, Communications, email@example.com, T (416) 309-4480 x 508, M (647) 267-4997