More than 400 North American investors and executives to attend
TORONTO, April 7, 2016 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) will host its 21st annual Real Estate Conference on Thursday, April 14, 2016 in Toronto.
The conference will feature panel discussions with leading commercial real estate executives and focus on key issues and trends in the industry. Topics include:
- Economic outlook with focus on Canadian commercial real estate
- The changing retail sector and implications for property owners and investors
- Money managers' view on Canadian real estate investing amid volatile markets
- M&A market drivers and focus areas
- Current investment market
- Urban development intensification
Conference Attendance & Audiocast
The event is by invitation only. Media wishing to attend are required to register in advance by calling 416-248-3424. A complete agenda with panel participants can be found at: http://www.cibcwm.com/cibc-eportal-web/portal/conferenceOverview (password REIB2016). A live audiocast will be available from this link on the day of the conference.
CIBC Capital Markets provides integrated global markets products and services, investment banking advisory, corporate banking and top-ranked research to corporate, government and institutional clients around the world. Visit www.cibccm.com or more information on CIBC and CIBC Capital Markets. News releases are available at www.cibc.com/ca/media-centre/.
SOURCE CIBC World Markets
For further information: Media contact: Odessa Gilecki, Communications and Public Affairs, CIBC at 416-248-3424, or Odessa.Gilecki@cibc.com.