NEW YORK, March 29, 2016 /CNW/ -- Markets Group's Fifth Annual Private Equity Americas Forum covering the US, Canada and Latin America, takes place May 18th and 19th, in New York City. The Forum brings together the leading illiquid alternative allocators, such as pensions, foundations, endowments, family wealth, sovereign funds, consultants and insurance private market investors, as well as select private equity fund managers and professional service providers including private equity attorneys, accountants, auditors and fund administration professionals to provide the most intimate, closed-door networking gathering available in the industry.
To request the agenda click here: Private Equity Americas Forum.
- Wilbur L. Ross, Jr., Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer, WL Ross & Co.
- Volkert Doeksen, Co-Founder, AlpInvest Partners
- Vicente Fox, Former President of Mexico (2000-2006)
- Andy Unanue, Founder and Managing Partner, AUA Private Equity Partners
40+ Additional LP Speakers Including:
- Sharmila Kassam, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Scott Stone, Chief Investment Officer, Pentegra Retirement Services
- Kent Kirkpatrick, Senior Principal, Private Investments, Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund
- Gregory Spick, Director, UPS Investments
- Brian Hughes, Head of Private Equity, New York State Common Retirement Fund
- Josh Stern, Director, Private Investments, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- J. Daniel Parker, Investment Officer, Helmsley Trust
- Chris Culbertson, Investments Director, Wake Forest University Endowment
If your firm is interested in reserving a place at the meeting, please contact Paloma Lima-Mayland at email@example.com or +1 646-201-5837.
Sponsors: HSBC, BDO, Demarest Advogados, DLA Piper, EY, Fitch Ratings, HighWater Group, Ipreo, and WL Ross & Co.
About Markets Group:
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 175+ conferences in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009 in New York, NY, Markets Group has grown into one of the largest and most successful conference organizers in the Americas, with over 65 professionals operating out of our headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. We have successfully executed events in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Additionally, Markets Group was recently named one of America's 5000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and distinguished us as the #1 conference organizer and #1 financial services firm based in NYC.
SOURCE Markets Group