World's largest newspaper website is now available to Canadian advertisers
To Share - http://bit.ly/1rwVRGn
TORONTO, April 26, 2016 /CNW/ - The UK based MailOnline, the world's largest English-language newspaper website, announced today the appointment of Cue Digital Media as its exclusive partner in Canada. Cue will manage MailOnline's entire suite of Canadian inventory, driving premium brand sales and optimising programmatic revenues with Canadian based advertisers.
MailOnline is the digital extension of Daily Mailand is renowned for its addictive blend of world news along with cutting-edge celebrity buzz, pop culture, sports and captivating images.
According to the latest data from comScore, MailOnline attracts 5.9 million unique Canadians each month – which ranks among the highest newspaper websites in Canada.
"We are absolutely thrilled to expand Cue and enhance our vertical offerings with such as major new partnership," says David U.K., CEO of Cue Digital Media. "The addition of MailOnline cements our news, sports and entertainment verticals and firmly establishes Cue as the exclusive go-to source for premium, global digital publishers in Canada."
"This marks the first time a Canadian media company has been able to sell MailOnline's premium ad products," says James Leaver, General Manager, International, MailOnline. "With close to 6 million unique visitors each month, Canada continues to be key to our global strategy. Cue Digital Media's tremendous expertise in the market and will be instrumental in connecting Canadian advertisers to our highly engaged and diverse audience."
What You Need to Know About MailOnline
- The site reaches more than 225 million unique monthly visitors globally
- Employs more than 800 fulltime journalists
- Posts more than 1000+ articles and 90,000+ images a day
- 40% of the Canadian audience accesses MailOnline content through mobile devices
- MailOnline has one of the web's most advanced advertising programs incorporating nearly every form of advertising from mobile, social and video, to native and e-commerce, and more.
About Cue Digital Media
Cue Digital Media is one of Canada's leading online news, sports and entertainment media companies selling online integrated advertising opportunities, branded content, sponsorships and partnerships to major agencies and Fortune 100 brands. Cue exclusively represents only select, established, premium online news, sports and entertainment properties in Canada reaching over 17 million unique Canadians each month. Cue represents some of the most recognized, high-profile digital news, sports and entertainment websites including:
- Sports: NFL® (National Football League), Bleacher Report, SB Nation, UFC® (Ultimate Fighting Championship)
- Entertainment and Lifestyle: Turner Broadcasting, TheChive, VOX Media, FunnyorDie, College Humor, VIACOM, Uproxx, Brobible, Dorkly, Woven Media
- Business and Finance: Business Insider, CNN Money
- Tech: CNN Tech, TheVerge, Polygon, Tech Insider
- News: MailOnline, CNN, Vox
- Women: Bustle, Thought Catalog
SOURCE Cue Digital Media
Image with caption: "Cue Digital Media (CNW Group/Cue Digital Media)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160426_C7957_PHOTO_EN_675073.jpg
For further information: Greg McIsaac, Communications, GregMcIsaac@cuedigitalmedia.com, 416-458-3591, http://cuedigitalmedia.com/