Innovative Mobile Oil Change and Automotive Maintenance Company Comes To You
TORONTO, May 15, 2017 /CNW/ -- LubeVan (http://www.lubevan.ca/) is a labour of love for founder Ryan Dach. A car-enthusiast since a young age, Dach got the idea to start LubeVan after visiting several quick-serve oil change and car maintenance companies who tried to upsell him unneeded products and services, appeared to have poorly trained service techs working on his vehicle and inconvenient hours that didn't fit with his schedule. He knew he could offer greater Toronto residents a convenient and reliable option and, along with his business partner Ryan Whitehead, the duo set the wheels in motion to launch LubeVan, the oil change and automotive maintenance company that comes to you.
LubeVan works around its customers' schedules, not the other way around. This month, LubeVan made it even easier to meet its customers' car maintenance needs by introducing an easy-to-use online GPS appointment booking system as well as its low-cost Ultimate Maintenance subscription plan.
For a low monthly fee, LubeVan's Ultimate Maintenance subscribers receive unlimited oil changes (at appropriate mileage intervals), and free service calls for all regular maintenance items such as low fluids, tire rotations, battery replacements, filter replacements, light bulb replacements, and much more. LubeVan's Ultimate Maintenance subscriptions range in price from $14.99 CAD per month to $29.99 CAD per month with an initial one-time set-up fee of $9.99 CAD.
Included with each appointment:
- A visit from the LubeVan.
- New engine oil, and a new engine oil filter.
- Lubrication of the locks, hinges, grease fittings, and other moving components.
- Tire wear inspection and tire pressure adjustment.
- Check of headlights, tail lights, signal lights and horn.
- Visual inspection of coolant, transmission fluid level, brake fluid, power steering fluid, and top up of windshield washer fluid.
- An inspection and cleaning of the engine air filter.
- Recalibration of the vehicle's onboard maintenance or oil change required indicator.
- A visual inspection of steering and suspension components.
- A free engine light diagnoses if required.
Appointments are easy to book online by visiting LubeVan's website at http://www.lubevan.ca/. You can also reach LubeVan by calling (647) 667–5823. LubeVan's corporate office is located at 4711 Yonge Street, 10th Floor, Suite 1058, Toronto, Ontario M2N-6K8.
For further information: Adrienne Lenhoff, Shazaaam Public Relations, Office: 248-366-0388, Cell: 313-580-5349, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.lubevan.ca/