LONDON, Aug. 17, 2015 /CNW/ - The 10th Annual Global LNG Tech Summit will deliver updates and lessons learned from LNG projects around the world. The final agenda has just been released.
Download the brochure here - http://lngeu.wtginternational.com/downloadPDF_if.asp
The summit's theme is technology for cost reduction and project optimisation. Key focuses include the opportunities of small scale LNG and developments in the first FLNG projects.
- FLNG unique applications from VP & FLNG Programme Manager, Javid Talib at Black & Veatch currently executing several FLNG projects including Exmar Pacific Rubiales Barge LNG and Golar's GoFLNGs using Moss LNGC conversion
- A plenary talk on optimising modular construction projects from Bechtel. The speaker has recently been working on Chevron's Wheatstone project
- Andre Mullan from Inpex talks about how IT can optimise LNG projects. He'll draw on his experience with the Ichthys LNG project - effectively 3 mega-projects rolled into one
- Vopak on their LNG break-bulk development at Gate Terminal and how this will revolutionise the small scale supply chain, speeding up movement around Europe
- Barry Worthington, Executive Director of USEA gives an update on US activities and explores how this will affect European and Asian market
- BP discuss their safety concerns for FLNG, which sets up an interesting contrast to their rival Shell's more active approach in the space. Shell's former General Manager for Gas Technology is also on the programme.
The summit takes place at the Hesperia Tower Hotel & Convention Center in Barcelona on the 28 - 30 September 2015.
Press passes are available upon request.
For more information visit http://www.lngsummit.com
SOURCE WTG Events