Lloyd I. Miller, III disposes of shares of IBEX

TORONTO, Feb. 25 /CNW/ - Lloyd I. Miller, III, the investment advisor to Trust A-4 ("Trust A-4") and the manager of the general partner of Milfam II L.P. ("Milfam II"), has disposed of, through Trust A-4, 78,000 common shares ("Shares") of IBEX Technologies Inc. ("IBEX") through the facilities of the Toronto Stock Exchange for Cdn.$0.294 per Share. Trust A-4 and Milfam II own or have control or direction over 1,427,700 Shares and 1,379,500 Shares, respectively. These Shares represent 5.78% and 5.58%, respectively, of the total number of outstanding Shares. Following the completion of the disposition, Mr. Miller owns or has control or direction over an aggregate of 2,807,200 Shares representing 11.36% of the outstanding Shares.

The Shares have been acquired by Mr. Miller and his joint actors for investment purposes only and not with the purpose of influencing the control or direction of IBEX. Mr. Miller may, subject to market conditions, make additional purchases or sales of Shares.

SOURCE Lloyd I. Miller, III

For further information: For further information: For inquiries or a copy of the related early warning report required under Canadian provincial securities legislation, please contact: Lloyd I. Miller, III, 4550 Gordon Drive, Naples, Florida, 34102, Telephone: (239) 262-8577, Facsimile: (239) 262-8025

Organization Profile

Lloyd I. Miller, III

More on this organization


Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

CNW Membership

Fill out a CNW membership form or contact us at 1 (877) 269-7890

Learn about CNW services

Request more information about CNW products and services or call us at 1 (877) 269-7890