OTTAWA, March 29, 2016 /CNW/ - Lixar, a leader in mobile transportation technology, enterprise-level product platforms and mobile to everything software solutions, today announced it has attained Microsoft Gold Application Development and Silver Cloud Platform Partner designation.
Lixar has demonstrated the technical competency and development robustness to support and grow Microsoft's partner offerings and opportunities.
"It is an esteemed accomplishment to be recognized at the Gold Application Development and Silver Cloud Platform level," said George Logaras, Lixar, Director of Sales. "Lixar compliments its developers, architects, certified Microsoft Azure specialists and MVPs who have presented the very best technical know-how to help earn and achieve these designations."
The Gold Application Development and Silver Cloud Platform achievement levels recognize partners who are leaders in developing innovative applications and solutions on the Microsoft platform using Microsoft development tools like Microsoft Azure.
Lixar offers the best-in-class solutions for:
- Azure Development: SEM to Enterprise-level development.
- Cloud Solution Provider (CSP): Hosting with Azure is simple. No contracts, no tokens, only managed services to optimize client solutions.
- Architecture service: Built to your existing requirements or designed with new specifications in mind.
- Coaching/Consulting: Sharing best practices and development and operational know-how.
- Azure PaaS
- Data Analytics / Hadoop/ HD Insights / Machine Learning
- Process / Performance Optimization
- IoT development
- Java (on Azure)
- UX / UI
To learn more about Microsoft, Azure Cloud, Lixar's Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner or Microsoft Silver Cloud Platform Partner designation, please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Lixar IT
For further information: Shelley Fraser, 613-720-9498