TORONTO, Oct. 29, 2015 /CNW/ - Retirees are becoming more and more frustrated with what low interest rates and the volatile stock markets are doing to their retirement income. They are looking for better returns over traditional guaranteed interest products, without taking any risks.
"What most seniors don't know is that they don't have to risk their life savings in the stock markets to get a higher after-tax retirement income," says Rino Racanelli, owner of www.BackToBackAnnuities.com. "A back to back annuity is a low risk strategy that can increase your retirement income and still provide a sizeable estate to pass on to your loved ones."
Rino is a well informed interview, he'll tell your audience:
- the enormous mistake seniors make when investing in GIC's and Bonds.
- the 5 important questions that determine if back-to-backs are right for you.
- about the "Golden Rule of purchasing a back to back annuity" (Never Violate It!!)
- why the typical financial advisor can never promise you a higher rate of return using a back to back annuity.
- how to protect your retirement income if a company goes bankrupt
- why even a 9% rate of return on a back to back annuity is not out of the question (as preposterous as that may sound).
To schedule an interview or to get more information, including a Free Report "Four Terrific Examples On How To Increase Your Retirement Income Using A Back To Back Annuity" call Rino at (416)-880-8552.
For further information: RINO RACANELLI, (416) 880-8552