Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NORTH VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 15, 2017 /CNW/ -- Lion One Metals (OTCQX: LOMLF) based in North Vancouver, focused on mineral exploration and development, today announced that the May 11 presentation from Joe Gray, Investor Relations is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Lion One Metals' presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- May 2017: Drilling and Development Update
- April 2017: Ian Chang Appointed Chief Development Officer
- Feb 2017: High Grade Drill Hole 13.52 g/t Au over 9.07m
- Dec 2016: High Grade Drill Hole 24.54 g/t Au over 2.42m
- Dec 2016: Dewatering of Tuvatu Underground
- Nov 2016: High Grade Drill Hole 71.41 g/t Au over 8.41m
- Sept 2016: $38.2M Equity Financing
- Aug 2016: MOU for EPC Contract and Vendor Financing with Ansteel
- Jan 2016: Official Handover Ceremony for Tuvatu Mining Lease
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
About Lion One Metals
Lion One Metals Limited is focused on advancing its 100% owned and fully permitted high grade underground Tuvatu Gold Project located near Nadi on the island of Viti Levu in the Republic of Fiji.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Lion One Metals
For further information: Lion One Metals, Joe Gray, Investor Relations, 604-973-3004, email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org