A special 100-page celebration inside the romance, drama and passion
TORONTO, Oct. 8 /CNW/ - From Queen Victoria and her beloved Prince Albert to Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier - and more recently, Prince William and Kate Middleton - the royals' legendary love stories continue to inspire and intrigue.
HELLO! Canada captures the passions, the heartaches and the happy endings in 100 pages of intimate details and vivid photographs, including:
- Queen Victoria and Prince Albert: their historic and heartbreaking
- Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson: the explosive romance that rocked the
- Prince Charles and Camilla: their turbulent lives and happy ending
- Prince William and Kate Middleton: marriage in 2011?
- Prince Ranier and Grace Kelly: Hollywood's princess is swept away by
a royal passion
- Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock: Can the stunning Olympic
swimmer tame Monaco's most eligible bachelor?
- Princess Beatrice and David Clark: why the Queen's granddaughter is
starry-eyed over her boyfriend of three years
PLUS: A free-spirited Princess Margaret poses in the bath wearing just a tiara; Diana in diamonds; royal romances from Spain, Norway and Denmark.
HELLO Canada's special royal issue is on sale beginning Oct. 8 and will remain on the newsstand for three months.
About HELLO! Canada
The country's only weekly celebrity magazine, HELLO! Canada presents respectful, up-close and intimate information on international and national celebrities known to and loved by Canadians. HELLO! has unparalleled access to celebrities' homes and lives and publishes spectacular photographs, as well as exciting lifestyle sections featuring fashion, décor, food and travel. With 14 editions around the world, HELLO! debuted in Spain as Hola! in 1944, and now reaches more than eight million readers in more than 100 countries. HELLO! Canada is published by Rogers Publishing, a division of Rogers Media Inc. An average issue of the glossy, large-format publication reaches an estimated one million readers with 10 readers per copy (Source: Roper Reports Canada, 2009. RPC based on 100,000 circulation in 2009.)
SOURCE HELLO! Canada
For further information: For further information: Louise Leger, firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 764-4125