Auctions in Fort Worth, TX and Edmonton, AB feature a liquidation of ATK Oilfield Transportation Inc.
EDMONTON, July 6, 2016 /CNW/ - Buyers looking for quality oilfield transportation equipment will soon have their opportunity at Ritchie Bros. auctions in Fort Worth, TX (July 20-21, 2016) and Edmonton, AB (Sept 7-9).
The unreserved auctions will feature a liquidation of ATK Oilfield Transportation Inc. A massive selection of oilfield transportation and rig-moving equipment will be sold: bed trucks, winch tractors, boom trucks, jeeps, derrick dollies, oilfield floats, lowboys and more. Interested buyers can bid in person at the auction site, online in real time, or by proxy.
"While the energy sector is going through a difficult period, this is a great time for buyers looking to stock up on quality gear," said Brian Glenn, Senior Vice President, Ritchie Bros. "This liquidation of ATK Oilfield Transportation brings a huge selection of late-model oilfield transportation equipment to market. These auctions offer a tremendous opportunity for buyers everywhere, with every item sold to the highest bidder and no reserve prices or minimum bids."
Equipment highlights from the Fort Worth, TX auction (July 20-21) include:
- Six Kenworth C500 T/A T/A rig-up trucks
- Six Stellar 60-ton 5-axle scissorneck lowboys
- Six 2014 Kenworth C500 tri-drive sleeper winch tractors
- Five Kenworth C500 T/A T/A bed trucks
- Four Stellar 65-ton 24-wheel scissorneck lowboys
- Two 2015 Kenworth C500 tri-drive winch tractors
- A 2015 Western Star 4900SA tri-drive sleeper winch tractor
- A 2014 Stellar 83-ton 24-wheel oilfield lowboy
- For a detailed list of all equipment in the auction, including high-res photos, visit rbauction.com/Fort-Worth
Equipment highlights from the Edmonton, AB auction (Sept 7-9) include:
- Two 2011 Kenworth C500 T/A T/A bed trucks
- Two 2014 Kenworth C500 T/A Tri-Drive w/ Weldco WHL45TC100 boom trucks
- A 2013 Option Industries Cossack 6x6 off-highway bed truck
- A 2007 Foremost Commander C 8x8 off-highway bed truck
- A 2006 Foremost Commander C 6x6 off-highway bed truck
- A 2013 Kenworth C500 T/A T/A bed truck
- For a detailed list of all equipment in the auction, including high-res photos, visit rbauction.com/Edmonton
More oilfield transportation equipment to sell at two-day Lethbridge, AB auction
A large selection of oilfield transportation equipment will also be sold at Ritchie Bros.' first ever two-day auction in Lethbridge, AB (July 21-22). Equipment includes boom trucks, wheel loaders, winch tractors, excavators, lowboys, bed trucks, oilfield floats, and more. For a detailed list of all equipment in the auction, visit rbauction.com/Lethbridge.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest industrial auctioneer, and one of the world's largest sellers of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, mining, forestry and other industries. Ritchie Bros.TM asset management and disposition solutions include live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding; EquipmentOneTM, an online auction marketplace; Mascus, a global online equipment listing service; private negotiated sales through Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty; and a range of ancillary services, including financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Ritchie Bros. has operations in 19 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at rbauction.com, EquipmentOne.com, mascus.com, rbauction.com/privatetreaty and rbauction.com/financing.
Photos and video for embedding in media stories are available at rbauction.com/media.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For further information: Ian Malinski, Corporate Communications Lead, +1.778.331.5432, CorpComm@rbauction.com