Fall Styles for Boys and Girls Available Exclusively at Babies"R"Us Starting July 2015
TORONTO, April 29, 2015 /CNW/ - Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian West, and Khloé Kardashian are bringing their loveable children's collection, Kardashian Kids, to Canada exclusively at leading juvenile products retailer, Babies"R"Us this July.
"We've built an incredible relationship with Babies"R"Us since exclusively launching the collection with them in the U.S. last March," said Khloé. "We are excited to now have Kardashian Kids in their Canadian stores!"
"Since the U.S. launch of Kardashian Kids early last year, Canadian moms have been asking us to bring the line to Canada, so we cannot wait to see tiny Canadian trend-setters in their favourite ensembles when the collection launches at 44 of our stores in July," said Liz Macdonald, vice president, marketing and store planning, Toys"R"Us, Canada. "The assortment we are bringing to Canada includes soft pinks and animal prints for girls and grey terry and distressed denim for boys."
Kardashian Kids will debut in Canada with the Fall 2015 collection, offering adorable styles for little girls up to 5T and baby boys up to 24 months.
"The most important thing for us is that our children's line is comfy and stylish for kids, but also practical for moms," said Kourtney, mother of Mason, Penelope and Reign. "Our summer collection is the most casual so far, with a lot of cool and easy basics for little boys and cute separates for girls. We wanted the pieces to be versatile and playful. You can wear them to the park, to the beach, on vacation, and mix the separates with pieces that you already have in your kids' closets."
The Kardashian Kids Fall 2015 range for little gents includes an assortment of dapper styles, from distressed denim shirts and moto-inspired one pieces with gunmetal hardware, to comfy hoodies with wolf ear accents and quilted track pants with leatherette trims. Boys' styles will be offered from size newborn to 24 months and retail from $24.99 to $34.99.
"I've learned so much about the importance of comfort and functionality in children's clothing since becoming a mom," said Kim, mother of North. "Our collection will always have these qualities incorporated into fashionable designs."
Fall 2015 styles for little girls include cozy playsuits, dresses and separates in luxe textures and charming motifs, like faux leather, glitter tulle, and signature Kardashian leopard print. Girls' styles will be offered from size newborn to 5T and retail from $19.99 to $44.99.
Kardashian Kids will be available exclusively at select Babies"R"Us stores across Canada and online at www.babiesrus.ca starting July 2015. Fans can stay up-to-date on the latest Kardashian Kids news by following the brand on Facebook (facebook.com/kardashiankids and facebook.com/babiesruscanada), Instagram (@KardashianKids) and Twitter (@KardashianKids and @babiesruscanada).
KARDASHIAN KIDS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING STORE LOCATIONS:
- Coquitlam – 1110 Loughleed Hey, Coquitlam
- Willowbrook Mall – 19705 Fraser Highway, Langley
- Macleod Trail – 10450 Macleod Trail S E, Calgary
- Sunridge – 2929 32nd Ave N E, Calgary
- Calgary Market Mall – 3625 Shaganappi Trail N W, Calgary
- Cross Iron Mills – 261055 Cross Iron Blvd., Unit 4, Calgary
- Edmonton – 13029 97th St. N W, Edmonton
- South Edmonton – Southpark Village Mall, 3940 Gateway Blvd., N W, Edmonton
- West Edmonton – 9908 170th St., Edmonton
- Red Deer – Bower Place, 4900 Molly Banister Dr., Red Deer
- Pembina Crossing – 1910 Pembina Highway, Unit 1, Winnipeg
- Polo Park – 1445 Saint Matthews Ave., Winnipeg
- Westwood Centre London – Westwood Power Centre, 3075 Wonderland Rd. South, London
- Argyle – 1925 Dundas St., Building C1, London
- Kitchener – 419 Fairway Rd. S., Kitchener
- Whitby – 50 Thickson Rd., S., Whitby
- Brampton – 150 West Dr., Brampton
- Vaughan Mills – 1 Bass Pro Mills Dr., Unit C2, Vaughan
- Sherway – 690 Evans Ave., Etobicoke
- Newmarket – Upper Canada Mall, 17600 Yonge St., Newmarket
- Mississauga – 4559 Hurontario St. Mississauga
- Don Mills – Victoria Terrace Shopping Centre, 1440 Lawrence Ave. E.
- Markham – Markville Shopping Centre, 5000 Highway 7 East, Markham
- Pickering – 1899 Brock Rd., Unit 3, Pickering
- Winston Churchill – 3150 Argentia Rd., Mississauga
- Barrie – 555 Bayfield St., Barrie
- Orleans – 3742 Innes Rd., Barrie
- Nepean – 1683 Merivale Rd., Ottawa
- Saint Laurent – Saint Laurent Shopping Centre, 1200 Saint Laurent, Ottawa
- Oakville – 290 North Service Rd. W., Oakville
- Burlington Appleby – 3051 Appleby Line, Burlington
- St. Catharines – 87 Meadowvale Dr. , Saint Catharines
- Sudbury – 1099 Marcus Dr. Box 3, Sudbury
- Les Galeries de la Capitale – 5401, Boulevard des Galeries, Quebec City
- Anjou – 7200, Boulevard Louis-H-Lafontaine, Anjou
- Vaudreuil – 3048, Boulevard de la Gare, Vaudreuil
- Gatineau – 25, Chemin de la Savane, Gatineau
- Sainte-Foy – Place Laurier, 2700 Boulevard Laurier, Sainte-Foy
- Brossard – 6855, Boulevard Taschereau, Brossard
- Saint-Bruno – 655, Boulevard des promenades, Saint-Bruno
- Pointe-Claire – 6301, Autoroute Transcanadienne, Pointe-Claire
- Dartmouth Crossing – 15 Gale Terrace, Unit 1H, Dartmouth
ABOUT KARDASHIAN KIDS
In March 2014, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian West and Khloé Kardashian launched Kardashian Kids, an apparel and accessories collection designed for infants and girls up to 5T in size. Each season, Kardashian Kids offers a new assortment of loveable styles from one-pieces, cozy caps and cuddlesome blankets, to stylish and functional two-piece sets, jackets and dresses in much-adored motifs. In response to overwhelming demand, Kardashian Kids expanded its offerings in Spring 2015 to include apparel for boys from size infant to 24 months.
Fans can stay up-to-date on the latest Kardashian Kids news by following the brand on Facebook (facebook.com/kardashiankids), Instagram (@kardashiankids), and Twitter (@KardashianKids).
ABOUT TOYS"R"US, CANADA:
Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd and Babies"R"Us (Canada) Ltd are part of Toys"R"Us, Inc., the world's leading dedicated toy and baby products retailer. Toys"R"Us, Canada operates 82 full-sized stores across the country. For store locations and convenient online shopping visit www.toysrus.ca and www.babiesrus.ca.
SOURCE Babies "R" Us
For further information: Babies"R"Us, Canada Media Contact: Tamar Nersesian, Babies"R"Us, Canada, 905-660-2000 ext. 2729, firstname.lastname@example.org; Jupi Corp + Kardashian Kids Media Contact: Taryn Deane, Jupi Corp, 310-975-8481, Taryn.Deane@jupi.com.au