TORONTO, Feb. 23, 2017 /CNW/ - Canada's Largest Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by Ontario Tourism, returns to the International Centre, Friday, February 24 to Sunday, February 26, 2017. This exciting three-day event offers a large selection of exhibits and interactive features sure to banish cabin fever. The show is a must attend for the passionate outdoor adventurer who is ready to start planning and get outside!
- Get amazing pre-season deals from over 300 exhibitors featuring everything for the outdoors from camping on land to paddling trips.
- Explore the possibilities in Ontario! Ontario is the ultimate destination for those who never stop exploring. Visit the Ontario's Incredible Adventures Theatre and find stimulating and informative presentations to learn more about adventures in Ontario.
- Stretch and climb your way to the top of our Rock Wall.
- Hear from paddling legends and experts as they share their unforgettable paddle trips, tips and advice on the Adventures in Paddling Stage.
- Watch the pros take on interactive canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard demos in the Demo Pool in our Paddlers Paradise.
- The Dive Academy is offering an introduction to scuba diving class in the Demo Pool at the show!
- See breathtaking slide presentations, and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel in the G Adventures Travel Theatre.
- Plan your next memorable trip with experienced guides who have inside information on the best places to visit.
- Bring the kids and have them take part in the Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program. This scavenger hunt through the show offers kids a chance to win great prizes while learning all about the great outdoors.
Be inspired by Special Guest Appearances including:
- Artist and photographer, Hap Wilson, as he shares his favorite canoe routes.
- Kevin Callan, author of fifteen books, including the bestselling "The Happy Camper" and the incredibly popular series of paddling guides.
- Geologist, geophysicist, journalist, polar snorkeler and conservationist, Susan Eaton, talks about her 30 year diving career and the beauty of the snorkel zone where charismatic animals interact with people.
- Named Canada's "Indiana Jones" by the Toronto Star, Adam Shoalts is a professional explorer and adventurer who has led trail-blazing expeditions into the last truly unexplored places on the planet. He is the best-selling author of Alone Against the North.
- World record-holder for "First person to solo paddle the North American Continent in One Season", Mike Ranta.
See it! Live it! Do it! At The Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by Ontario Tourism, takes place Friday, February 24th through until Sunday, February 26th, 2017 at the International Centre, Hall 5, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. For more information, admission and a schedule of over 100 awe-inspiring travel presentations, please visit www.OutdoorAdventureShow.ca.
Friday, February 24, 2016, 11am - 8pm
Saturday, February 25, 2016, 10am - 6pm
Sunday, February 26, 2016, 10am - 5pm
Show Sponsors Include:
Presenting Sponsor: Ontario Tourism
International Travel Theatre: G Adventures
Official Vehicle: Subaru
Information Booth: Ontario Power Generation
Official Product: Globalstar Canada Satellite Co.
Pavilion Sponsor: Nunavut Tourism
The Outdoor Adventure Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 40 years of show experience, National Event Management produces the largest & best-attended consumer events in North America. For more information about National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE The Outdoor Adventure Show
For further information: Lisa Spodek, Director of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 647-709-7034, www.outdooradventureshow.ca