Self-directed investors and traders gain an edge on the markets from the world's leading financial icons
TORONTO, May 16, 2017 /CNW/ -- MoneyShow is returning to Toronto, September 8-9, 2017, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre with two packed days of education, networking, and insights to building a smarter portfolio. Free admission to The MoneyShow Toronto provides investors and traders with face-to-face access to over 60+ keynote addresses, workshops, and panel discussions from renowned financial educators, industry leaders, and journalists. Attendees will have the chance to hear top experts' opinions on the markets, real estate, the economy, stocks and bonds, ETFs, futures, commodities, and options, and many others.
Speaker Highlights of The MoneyShow Toronto Include:
- Tyler Mordy, President & CIO, Forstrong Global
- Benjamin Tal, Deputy Chief Economist, CIBC Capital Markets
- David Thomas, Editor-in-Chief, MoneySense
- Justin Oliver, Vice President, Exchange Traded Funds, BMO Global Asset Management
- Peter Hodson, Editor, Canadian MoneySaver
- Brien Lundin, President, Jefferson Financial, Inc. - NEW
- Ralph Acampora, Director of Technical Studies, New York Institute of Finance - NEW
- Mark Skousen, Editor, Forecasts & Strategies, High-Income Alert - NEW
- Edward Yardeni, President, Yardeni Research, Inc. - NEW
- Tyler Bollhorn, Founder, Stockscores.com
- Bart DiLiddo, Founder and Chairman, VectorVest, Inc.
- Derek Foster, Author, The Idiot Millionaire
- Ziad Jasani, Managing Director and Partner, Independent Investor Institute
- Stephen Moore, Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Heritage Foundation
- Keith Richards, Portfolio Manager, ValueTrend Wealth Management
- Peter Schiff, CEO, Euro Pacific Capital, Inc.
- Tom Sosnoff, Founder and Co-CEO, tastytrade
- John R. Stephenson, President and CEO, Stephenson & Company
Special Events include:
For the complete Show schedule, featured speakers, and topics, visit:
Sponsors: VectorVest, Horizons ETF
MoneyShow - Invest Smarter, Trade Wiser is the largest global network of investment and trading expert education. The privately held financial media company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, USA. Each year, MoneyShow's roster of live and online events attract more than 70,000 investors, traders, and financial advisors who gather with top market experts in dynamic, face-to-face and online learning forums worldwide.
For further information: Jordan Berger, 941-373-2255, email@example.com, http://www.moneyshow.com