Company invites individual and institutional investors to login at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
RIVERSIDE, Calif., July 14, 2015 /CNW/ -- Innovation Economy Corporation ("ieCrowd™") an emerging growth company seeking to commercialize life and health innovations, today announced that their July 9 presentation from Amro Albanna, Chairman and CEO, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com. ieCrowd plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol MYIE.
VIEW NOW: http://tinyurl.com/ieCrowd-7-9post
ieCrowd's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may view shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Learn more about the event: http://VirtualInvestorConferences.com
You can learn more about ieCrowd's IPO and BANQ®, the online investment platform owned and operated by TriPoint Global Equities LLC, by accessing the following link: http://tinyurl.com/BanqAnnouncement
- ieCrowd secures and seeks to commercialize life and health innovations developed by research institutions
- Founded October, 2010, headquartered in Riverside, CA, and currently has 33 employees including leadership with private and public company experience
- Raised approximately $13M from private investors, life and health strategic investors, funds, and family office. Prior to acquisition by ieCrowd, technologies received non-dilutive funding from Gates Foundation and National Institutes of Health
- Currently commercializing 5 innovations with addressable market of approximately $13B
- Innovations being commercialized include "Kite", which is being designed to block mosquitoes from detecting and biting humans with a goal of reducing human suffering from malaria and other mosquito-borne diseases, and "Nuuma", a tiny nano-based sensor being designed to detect airborne gases at the parts per billion (ppb) level, envisioned as a "digital nose" for mobile devices, with potential consumer and professional uses ranging from testing indoor/outdoor air quality to early disease detection to homeland security
- Recently secured option on additional 28 patents and applications related to oncology, diabetes, bacterial infection and stroke
About Innovation Economy Corporation
Innovation Economy Corporation ("ieCrowd™") is an emerging growth company seeking to bring the world together to unlock the potential of untapped innovations. ieCrowd aligns itself with universities and research institutions to secure the rights to develop life, health and wellness innovations into what it believes may be transformative future products, platforms, services and technologies. ieCrowd was founded in 2010 and is building a global ecosystem, based on a Collaborative Economy model, that includes investors, institutions, government agencies, universities, non-profits, companies and individuals – all committed to supporting ieCrowd's vision and mission. For more information about ieCrowd visit www.iecrowd.com. Follow at @ieCrowd, https://linkedin.com/company/iecrowd and https://www.facebook.com/ieCrowd.
VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PR Newswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150714/236152LOGO
SOURCE Innovation Economy Corporation, dba ieCrowd(TM)
For further information: Innovation Economy Corporation, Gus Okwu, Allison + Partners, email@example.com, Phone: (646) 428-0638; Tom Smith, Allison + Partners, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (646) 428-0653; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, email@example.com, http://www.iecrowd.com