In-Touch announces IPSG spin-out

OTTAWA, June 3, 2015 /CNW/ - In-Touch Survey Systems Ltd. ("In-Touch") (TSXV: INX) today announced that it had completed the process of the sale of its IMS division to a new company, called IPSG Technology Inc ("IPSG"). The sale closed effective on January 1, 2015.

In-Touch vended in all assets of the IMS division, which included the transfer of certain employees and contractors related to the business and $66,448 in working capital. In-Touch, for its assets and investment retains 49% ownership in IPSG and the remaining 51% is held through a holding company which is wholly-owned by a former employee of In-Touch. IPSG has a two-person Board of Directors with one of the seats held by an In-Touch designate. In-Touch believes that IPSG's business is significantly different than core In-Touch product and services. In-Touch continues to remain close to IPSG with executive advice and guidance, as well as continuing to help IPSG leverage current In-Touch product capabilities.

Certain statements included in this news release contain forward looking statements, which by their nature are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.  Such statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events, and are based on information currently available to the Company and on hypotheses which it considers to be reasonable; however, management warns the reader that hypotheses relative to future events which are beyond the control of management could prove to be false, given that they are subject to certain risks and uncertainties.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

 

SOURCE In-Touch Survey Systems Ltd.

For further information: George Pretli, Vice President Finance, CFO, gpretli@intouchinsight.com, 613-270-7916

RELATED LINKS
http://www.intouchsurvey.com/

Organization Profile

In-Touch Survey Systems Ltd.

More on this organization


Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

CNW Membership

Fill out a CNW membership form or contact us at 1 (877) 269-7890

Learn about CNW services

Request more information about CNW products and services or call us at 1 (877) 269-7890