Journalists Personalize Ice Cream Menu in Celebration of GTA's First Marble Slab Creamery Grand Opening
TORONTO, April 12 /CNW/ - I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! And we scream even louder when the weather is this warm. To celebrate the grand opening of the first Marble Slab Creamery in the GTA, media and their families are invited to a special ice cream extravaganza tomorrow. Guests will have the opportunity to learn the secret art from the masters on how to build ice cream creations on the frozen marble slab.
After blending one of the 48 store-made ice cream flavours such as Birthday Cake and Irish Cream into one of the 33 mixins' such as cookie dough, cherries, marshmallows and gummie bears, media will try their hand at rolling freshly made waffle cones and decorating their own ice cream cake.
Each personalized flavour combination created by the media will be featured across the GTA and the surrounding area for the entire month of May and a report will be sent to all media in June outlining how many people ordered their creation.
While most Canadians know ice cream sales increase during the warmer weather, what many don't know is that:
- More ice cream is sold on Sunday than any other day of the week
- It takes approximately 50 licks to finish a single scoop of ice cream
- One out of every five ice cream eaters share their treat with their
dog or cat
What: Ice Cream Media Day
- Wear the hat and apron and hop behind the counter
- Create personalized ice cream creations on the frozen marble
- Roll waffle cones and decorate cakes
- Have your personal ice cream creation featured on the menu
Where: Marble Slab Creamery
330 Yonge St (1/2 block north of Dundas)
When: Tuesday, April 13th
10:30am - 12:00pm
SOURCE MARBLE SLAB CREAMERY
For further information: For further information: or to RSVP, contact Simon Hancock from Evangeline PR: firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 320-7370