MUNICH, Germany, Aug. 1, 2016 /CNW/ -
- Tungsten Powders, Tantalum/Niobium Powders, and Surface Technology & Ceramic Powders Divisions become independent limited liability companies (GmbHs)
- Clear divisional positioning serves as basis for individual strategic alignment
H.C. Starck, one of the leading manufacturers of customer-specific powders and components made from technology metals and advanced ceramics, is optimizing the corporate legal structure of its powder divisions, Tungsten Powders, Tantalum/Niobium Powders, and Surface Technology & Ceramic Powders.
Four new affiliates were founded back in late 2015 with the following names:
- H.C. Starck Tungsten GmbH
- H.C. Starck Tantalum and Niobium GmbH
- H.C. Starck Surface Technology and Ceramic Powders GmbH
- H.C. Starck Infrastructure GmbH & Co. KG
The employees who are currently assigned to the three powder divisions will be transferred to the new companies as of August 1, 2016. Employees who work in technical and administrative services and in Group functions will remain at H.C. Starck GmbH. H.C. Starck Infrastructure GmbH & Co. KG will have no staff for the time being. In line with these changes, the new companies will begin operating as independent enterprises on August 1, 2016.
Individual strategic alignment
The three powder divisions operate in different markets, and each market has a logic of its own. The new structure will allow the different business segments to operate with greater autonomy and individual responsibility than before, thereby responding even faster and with greater flexibility to specific market requirements.
Full version of the press release is available at http://www.hcstarck.com/press
SOURCE H.C. Starck GmbH
For further information: H.C. Starck press office, represented by: PRpetuum GmbH, Hohenzollernstrasse 27, 80801 Munich, Germany, Phone: +49(0)89-2444-76-50, firstname.lastname@example.org