HAMILTON, ON, Sept. 29, 2016 /CNW/ -
This press conference is not for the public.
Please show your invitation upon arrival.
You are cordially invited to not your average press conference for the
11th Annual Hamilton Film Festival on Tuesday October 4th.
12.30pm ET (light lunch will be available)
You will love the set we're using for the conference so bring a camera!
Just follow the orange cones upon arrival.
520 Burlington St. East, Hamilton, ON
(corner of Wentworth and Burlington)
From Q.E.W. Niagara exit Burlington St.
From Toronto take Q.E.W. then exit Burlington St.
Burlington St. has recently been renamed Nikola Tesla Blvd.
Lot and street parking available
Call Laura Walker @ 1 + 416 371 1770 for further help if needed.
Learn everything you need to know about this hidden trove of cinematic riches, as it is becoming one of Canada's most important film festivals.
WHO: Nathan Fleet, festival director, will be your speaker
WHAT: The complete schedule to be released
- Festival runs solely on loyalty, sponsorship and ticket revenue
- Longest running submission-based film festival in Hamilton and surrounding area
- 150 + worldwide selections including over 40 from Hamilton
- 100 Canadian movies to be screened
- Special Effects 72-Hour Film Challenge called HFX
- Introduction of the Canadian Film Market Special guests and presenters, including Academy Award® winners
- Unique Hamilton film initiatives
Regrets only please to 1+ 905 527 1895 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our festival sponsors: The Staircase Theatre, Digital Canaries, The Zoetic Theatre, CHCH, Hamilton Video and Sound, Peregrine Labs, Picture Perfect Package, The Sheraton Hamilton Hotel, The Admiral Inn Hamilton and Front Row Insurance Brokers
SOURCE Hamilton Film Festival
Image with caption: "Hamilton Film Festival (CNW Group/Hamilton Film Festival)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160929_C3616_PHOTO_EN_785018.jpg
For further information: Media contact: Ellen Davidson, 1+ 905 527 1895 or text/phone 1+ 416 524 7198, email@example.com