TORONTO, April 7 /CNW/ - Philip Aziz Centre announced today, at Pheasant Run Golf Club in Sharon, Ontario. The 3rd Annual Philip Aziz Centre Youth Advisory Council Charity Golf Tournament will tee off Tuesday May 18th, Shot Gun Start @ noon.
Proceeds will give kids from families that are afflicted with a life threatening illness, a chance to enjoy summer camp and other recreational activities.
Golfers of all ages are welcome. Players must register by Tuesday, May 11th. Registration: only $190.00 per golfer; $60.00 for dinner guest.
- 18 holes of golf, power cart, & bucket of balls for driving range.
- lunch, gourmet dinner, and great prizes...
- Plus...we've added an exciting Hole-in-One Contest! A chance to drive
home in a 2010 Cadillac CTS! on a two year lease.
Corporate donations are needed! Interested donors may participate in this charity event through such contributions as:
- Team Prizes - Silent auction items
- Gift Certificates - Monitory donations
- Items for raffle table - Sponsor a Y.A.C. teen to golf
- Sponsorship Opportunities. (Signage on Holes, table cards etc)
To register online, or, for more information regarding corporate donations and sponsorship opportunities, please log on to www.philipazizcentre.ca or call Val Ashfield at 416-363-9196 x 226, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philip Aziz Centre is a registered charity; a non-profit, community based hospice program, providing practical, emotional, and spiritual support to individuals and families living with the challenges of life threatening illnesses. Tax receipts for cash donations are available on request. www.philipazizcentre.ca
SOURCE PHILIP AZIZ CENTRE
For further information: For further information: Val Ashfield, Special Events Coordinator, Philip Aziz Centre, Toronto, email@example.com, (416) 363-9196 ext. 226