HONG KONG, March 3, 2017 /CNW/ - Digital gaming marketplace G2A.COM, together with publisher and developer support program G2A Direct, is now partnered with 100 developers and publishers, including Wargaming, Hi-Rez Studios, Introversion, and Superhot Team. Launched in July 2016, Direct allows developers and publishers to sell directly to G2A's 12 million customers via G2A.COM.
(Photo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/474393/G2A_100_developers.jpg )
G2A Direct was created to place developers front and center in G2A's marketplace. The program allows developers to not only make income from their own direct sales, but also from third-party sales of their content - something that no other marketplace offers. Precisely because of such benefits, G2A Direct now hosts a wide variety of game styles, including large releases as well as independent games, and items ranging from in-game currencies to one-of-a-kind starter packs. Wargaming, the newest member of Direct, will soon sell four G2A exclusive Starter Packs for World of Tanks including American, Soviet, German, and veteran, as well as Master of Orion Collector's Edition and Hybrid Wars .
Working with Direct allows developers and publishers alike to both understand and use the marketplace as a great user acquisition and sales tool. Direct gives developers access to a brand-new (and 12 million strong) audience through initiatives which include interviews and features published on YouTube and on G2A's own news websites, as well as regular game of the day promotions, bi-weekly Direct sales, and social media posts. Through Direct, developers also have full control over their inventory and can query the G2A Database to see if a key is currently listed on G2A, or has been previously sold on G2A, which gives developers both full access to, as well as support from, G2A.
Mariusz Mirek, Outbound Sales Specialist for G2A Direct, is looking forward to see what the future of Direct brings: "G2A Direct has proved unequivocally that G2A is an important part of the games industry, and that the marketplace model is one not only our customers, but also content creators, can embrace. We are proud to count these 100 developers as both our friends and partners, and trust that together we will continue to deliver value to millions of users."
Part of this value is Direct's newest product: G2A Deal. Deal, a rewards program created together with developers for G2A's customers, offers hand-selected games, discount codes, and even more rewards for a low subscription price. The first G2A Deal includes CI Games' Lords of the Fallen, Microïds' Syberia 1 and 2, Codemasters' Dirt 3, and Superhot Team's SUPERHOT.
G2A.COM is adding new partners to Direct daily, and is sure to continue on its quest to support developers both large and small.
About G2A Direct:
The G2A Direct program places developers and publishers front and center in a marketplace that serves over 12 million customers.
Developers and publishers who are part of the program enjoy:
- A revenue share of 89.2% from the sale of game codes via G2A Direct
- The option to add a Developer Fee of up to 10% to third-party sales
- The ability to query the G2A Database to see if a key is currently listed on G2A or has been previously sold on G2A
- A dedicated account manager available in working hours (CET)
- A fully customizable store front
- A store front that features links to the developer's or publisher's social media channels
- A feature placement of the developer's offers ABOVE that of other third-party sellers
- A user panel that provides full inventory control, price control and sales history
- The potential to jointly market pre-sales and special offers using G2A's regular sales tools such as mailers, social media posts and in-site inventory
- Access to one of the most dynamic and uniquely young gaming audiences in the world
For more information, please contact email@example.com, or the G2A Direct team at firstname.lastname@example.org .