- Now accepting reservations with anticipated opening in early 2017
SURFSIDE, Fla., Oct. 13, 2016 /CNW/ -- Situated on 900 feet of pristine white sand beach, Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida is the sophisticated epicentre of this exclusive enclave in the North Beach area of Miami. With Collins Avenue outside the front door, prestigious Bal Harbour shopping nearby and the nightlife of South Beach and Miami just a short drive away, Four Seasons offers a serene and luxurious getaway in a modern architectural marvel set amid nine acres of lush tropical gardens and gentle surf shaded by majestic palms.
"The Surf Club is rich with fascinating stories, and now, we are re-imagining Miami's nostalgic past with the beach lifestyle for today's sophisticated traveller," says General Manager Reed Kandalaft. "Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club promises memorable holidays, preserving and respecting the legacy of the club while adding new elements and our legendary Four Seasons service that will make the experience of staying here absolutely unparalleled."
The Historic Surf Club Reborn
Endless days in the sun fading into evenings under the stars: this was the privileged lifestyle enjoyed by a select group at this exclusive private club in years past. Early in 2017, the glamour returns as the eternal allure of the shoreline is paired with the brilliance of architect Richard Meier and interior designer Joseph Dirand, in the restored Surf Club.
Once host to poolside fashion shows, debutante galas, black-tie boxing nights and some of the 20th century's most talked-about parties, the modern Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club will welcome couples and families for carefree seaside holidays in a place once favoured by celebrities, industry titans and royalty from Frank Sinatra to Winston Churchill.
With 77 guest rooms, including five unique accommodations that capture the essence of cabana culture, amenities include three pools, a pristine beach, cabanas, a holistic spa and wellness centre, a kids' club paradise and fabulous oceanfront dining in the historic heart of the Hotel in Surfside, Florida. Wrapped in the thoughtful and attentive service for which Four Seasons is renowned the world over, the glories of the past are melded with the possibilities of the future to bring the next chapter of The Surf Club to life.
Now confirming arrivals beginning March 27, 2017: Be among the first to experience Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club. For reservations, call 1 800 819 5053 or book online.
Four Seasons in Florida
Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club will be the fourth Four Seasons in the Sunshine State, joining sister hotels Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach (also part of the Fort Partners portfolio of Four Seasons properties), Four Seasons Hotel Miami and Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida – Fact Sheet
Architects and Designers
- Richard Meier (architect, hotel and residences)
- Joseph Dirand (architect and interior designer, accommodations, champagne bar, all-day dining restaurant, spa)
- Fernando Wong (landscape architect)
- Russell Pancoast (architect of historical The Surf Club)
Just 77 guest accommodations and a limited number of hotel residences ensure personal attention at Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club.
- All accommodations feature floor-to-ceiling windows and most offer frameless glass terraces for unobstructed views from east to west of the ocean and city skyline; 16 very special rooms boast wrap-around corner balconies
- Joseph Dirand custom-designed furnishings are set amid a palette of creamy white, sand, bisque and green accented by sun-bleached woods, white marble and touches of brass
- Five Cabana guest rooms are dotted along The Surf Club's famed Cabana Row, reinterpreted for today's luxury traveller
- In the future, Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club will also offer residential suites with up to four bedrooms, including a spectacular Penthouse Suite
Beach and Pools
Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club presides over a 900 foot (274 metre) stretch of pristine white sand beach, with 9 acres (3.6 hectares) of landscaped seaside gardens where guests enjoy signature Four Seasons service.
- The beach is furnished with plush loungers and umbrellas, and offers non-motorised watersports including stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, catamaran sailing and snorkelling
- Three distinctive outdoor pool experiences will include quiet, cabana and family options; younger guests will also be welcomed at the fully-supervised Kids for All Seasons studio
- Day-use cabanas featuring fully-air conditioned indoor furnished spaces with full bathrooms overlook the pools, beach and gardens
Spa and Wellness
A well-balanced life encompasses time to relax and rejuvenate while travelling. The 15,000 square foot (1,400 square metre) Spa and Wellness Centre includes:
- A spa with eight treatment rooms including two spa cabanas, plus a hammam
- A 24/7 state-of-the-art, naturally-lit fitness centre, plus serenity lawns for outdoor meditation, yoga and Pilates
Dining and Drinking
Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club will present poolside dining and cocktails, a champagne bar in the original clubhouse, and gourmet signature restaurants to be revealed at a later date.
Signature Four Seasons Service
Renowned the world over for its intuitive, personalised service, Four Seasons offers the following to all guests:
- Expert multi-lingual concierge team
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Laundry services including one-hour pressing and overnight shoeshine
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary morning coffee and international newspapers
- Business services
- Executive airport transportation services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel
Media Contact: Laura Schlecht, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts