Get Paid $300/Year to exercise?
LONDON, ON, March 31, 2015 /CNW/ - A Canadian company, ExerciseMD.com is launching a new premium service on April 1st that will pay members up to $300/year to get active."We are concerned with the 47% of North Americans who don't even do 10 minutes of exercise per week" reported Mary Svec President and CEO of ExerciseMD."We also know that saving for long term goals or retirement is something that is needed. We decided to combine exercise with personal savings to motivate Canadians."
Here's how the premium membership works: Members get a free personal assessment with a qualified coach to make sure they start getting active comfortably and safely. Each workout day an email or text from the coach guides the activity or exercise program. The coach provides regular support and through skype, phone calls, text or email adjusts the program to make it easier and effective. Users can also create unique social support groups for encouragement. These regular ExerciseMD benefits are provided to all members. In addition the newly launched premium membership provides the following:
- On days you work out you click "complete" on your email from your coach and get paid.
- You get Paid just over $2 into your account instantly (If you have 12 workouts that month to do for example)
- You miss the workout you don't get paid and lose the money for that workout that day.
- In one year do all the workouts and you receive $300 or the total of all you've earned from us that year.
- Invest the money in a Tax Free Savings account- a 15 year old would have $367,000, a 20 year old $227,000, or a 40 year old $31,000 and be healthy enough to enjoy it at age 65.(historical mutual fund returns of 10% annually). Start at the age of 50 and you would have over $10,000 or start at the age of 60 $1,920 to enjoy.
- Members can also buy this premium membership for a loved one or employee and teach them to save and stay healthy using the Gift Certificate option.
On April 1st launch date, the first 100 to sign up from 6:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. will receive the premium membership for $49.50 (Regular price $75) using the entry code "noaprilfool" (all one word "no april fool" typed in on the payment page).
Let's get Canadians healthy and wealthy.
SOURCE Exercise MD
For further information: contact consultant Dr. Henry J Svec at email@example.com creator of the motivational aspect of this program or by phone 519-437-1956